AAEA Land, Water and Environmental Economics (ENV) Section Outstanding Poster Award
The AAEA-Land, Water and Environmental Economics (ENV) Section Outstanding Poster Award seeks to recognize outstanding research in the area by any AAEA member presented as a Selected Poster at the annual meeting of the AAEA. A maximum of one award will be given each year.
- The poster must be accepted for presentation at the AAEA annual meeting.
- The poster must be displayed during the Poster Presentation time slot to which it is assigned.
- Eligible posters must focus on subject matter relevant to the ENV section. To be considered for the ENV Outstanding Poster Award, an AAEA selected poster must be submitted under one of the following subject codes:
- Environmental and Nonmarket Valuation,
- Natural Resource Economics,
- Resource and Environmental Policy Analysis.
- The ENV section leadership will select the ENV Poster Award committee, which will evaluate the posters and select the winner.
- The winner will receive a certificate, a letter of congratulations from the ENV Chair, and a check in the mail following the AAEA annual meeting.
“An Economic Approach to Measuring the Impacts of Higher Temperatures on Wildfire Size in the Western United States" by Dallas D. Wood