Government Relations Update
The government relation updates are assembled by the business office
of the Council on Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
To view Government Relations Updates from previous years, click the desired year header to expand the section.
- AAEAs Letter to "Maintain or Increase Funding for USDA Economic Research Programs in FY19"
- Jacobs-Young Announces Shanower as Acting NIFA Director
- COMMITTEE APPROVED: House Ag Committee Advances Agriculture and Nutrition Act
- Chairman Conaway Introduces the Agriculture and Nutrition Act
- China Responds to U.S. Section 301 Trade Action Announcement
- China Cares a Whole Lot About Pigs in Iowa
- Bleeding out: Is there a cure for high health care costs?
- Announcement about NIFA Director, Sonny Ramaswamy’s next steps
- Guest Commentary - Empowering Decision Support with Big Data
- China Imposes Additional Tariffs on Selected U.S.-Origin Products
For more infomation about C-FARE visit their website: www.cfare.org