Annual Meeting Starts
|Use the below links to jump to that information|
Below are a few options for childcare while at the AAEA Annual Meeting. Check out the websites in advance, some require advance signup. You can review sitters and rates before hiring a sitter.
- Sign up: Create an account. It's easy.
- Create a job: Caregivers will contact you within 3 days, guaranteed.
- Review profiles: Check out your candidates. Request background checks.
- Hire a caregiver: Interview, check references, and hire the one that works for you!
- Pay for your care: Make and track payments in our Payment Centers
There are sitters, and then there are College Sitters. Ours truly stand out from the crowd. And when you get down to it, shouldn't the person taking care of your children be exceptional. We’re a local service that guarantees you’ll have a sitter whenever you need one. We match you with a sitter (our employee) that’s right for your family. Positive role models. Nurturing, fun, responsible sitters that build stronger families.®
Contact the office today 240.743.4950 |
SeekingSitters is a company that offers babysitting services that may provide an easy and useful sitting solution while you are attending the conference. SeekingSitters is able to come to the hotel to provide their services. All of their sitters have the following qualifications: at least 18 years of age, with CPR & First Aid Certification, checked references, passed an interview process, and received a detailed background screening. SeekingSitters will require no general service fee (savings of $25) and will extend a discount of $20 off the sign-up fee. Hourly fees are based on the number of children. Please call 301-963-9349 and ask for Linda for more information and a coupon code. Allow 24 hours to activate your account and request a sitter at http://seekingsittersdcmetrowashington.com/.
Owner - Montgomery County and DC
Use UrbanSitter to locate top rated babysitters in the Washington DC Metro Area. Find last minute, occasional, part-time or full-time nannies.
Browse by experience, pay rate, response time, background check, and more.
- Washington DC - Baltimore Metro Area babysitter profiles include videos, qualifications & parent reviews.
- Browse by experience, pay rate, response time, background check, and more.
- Schedule jobs and interviews conveniently online.
Contact the childcare providers for availability and with any other questions.
Washington Child Care Center Address:
2101 L Street Northwest Suite 104, Washington, DC 20037
Address: 1307 19th Street, NW Washington, DC 20036
Address: 2200 Pennsylvania Ave NW Ste 170, Washington, DC 20037
Phone: (202) 785-018
Disclaimer of Endorsement. This information is provided for the user’s convenience. AAEA does not endorse or recommend any company or service. Information is made available to members and meeting attendees so they can make informed decisions for themselves and their families.
Annual Meeting Starts
- July 9, 2018
- Advanced Registration Deadline
- July 10-August 7, 2018
- On-site Registration Only
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor for #AAEADC18 - Learn how