Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy (formerly the Review of Agricultural Economics) publishes articles that achieve two objectives:
- Synthesize, integrate, and analyze areas of current applied economic research within the mission of the AAEA in order to inform the decision-making and policy-making community
- Stimulate linkages between sub-fields of agricultural and applied economics in a way that illuminates and focuses future research and increases knowledge among researchers about the impact of public policy.
The journal publishes both Featured Articles (which are commissioned) and Submitted Articles. Submitted Articles should accomplish at least one of the following purposes:
- Present original research emphasizing practical implications for public policy
- Present new economic perspectives by synthesizing and integrating established literature
- Elucidate the practical policy implications of existing research
- Present empirical comparisons of competing theories, explanations, or approaches
- Derive and elucidate the implications of existing literature for future research directions.
AEPP will publish contributions to applied economics across a range of issues:
- Food and consumer issues
- Natural resources
- Regional and rural issues.
Submitting to AEPP
You can learn more about submitting to AEPP by reading the Submitted Articles Instructions. If you have any questions about the type of manuscripts suitable for publication in AEPP, please contact the Submitted Articles editors, Ashok Mishra or Timothy Park.
Electronic Access to AEPP
AAEA members receive free electronic access to AEPP through the My Account section. Non-members can learn more about the journal including how to subscribe to it through the Oxford University Press website. Electronic access through Oxford University Press includes archives of the journal through 1988.