Annual Meeting Starts
To sign up as an Exhibitor for the 2018 Annual Meeting, please download and complete the Exhibitor Contract. Fax the form with credit card information to (414) 276-3349 or mail to AAEA at 555 E. Wells St., Suite 1100, Milwaukee, WI 53202 with credit card information or check.
Exhibitors receive a booth in a high traffic area, along with one free meeting registration. Exhibitors have the opportunity to interact with attendees throughout the entire meeting.
Each 10' x 10' Exhibit Booth includes:
- one 6' skirted table
- two chairs
- one wastebasket
- 7"x44" one-line ID sign
- One complimentary meeting registration with exhibitor badge
- WiFi in meeting/exhibit area
- Your organization listed in the Annual Meeting program, on the Annual Meeting website, and on the Mobile App
Exhibitors are invited to participate in all non-ticketed events at the Annual Meeting.
Why Exhibit at the Annual Meeting?
The 2018 Annual Meeting will provide exhibitors with exposure to attendees who work in academic departments, government agencies, NGOs, and in the private sector in the fields of agricultural and applied economics.
Profile of the Annual Meeting
Over 1,400 participants are expected to attend the 2018 Annual Meeting. Meeting attendees have the chance to attend a large number of concurrent sessions, plenary sessions featuring invited speakers, and banquet and luncheon forums. AAEA is committed to providing Exhibitors with a location best suited to attract the interest of our attendees.
Exhibit Booth Cancellation Policy: Any cancellations must be made in writing to AAEA (by mail to the business office, fax to (414) 276-3349, or email to email@example.com). Cancellations received before May 30, 2018 will be refunded less a $100 processing fee. No refunds will be made for cancellations received after May 30, 2018.
Annual Meeting Starts
- February 8, 2018
- Bruce Gardner Memorial Prize for Applied Policy Analysis Award
- Distinguished Extension/Outreach Program Awards
- Distinguished Teaching Awards
- Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award
- Outstanding Master's Thesis Awards
- Publication of Enduring Quality Award
- Quality of Communication Award
- Quality of Research Discovery Award
- March 2018
- Abstract notifications sent via email
- May 23, 2018
- Poster PDF's due
- Full Selected Papers due
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor for #AAEADC18 - Learn how