Institutions looking to partner with AAEA in support of the 2016 Annual Meeting have several ways to do so.
Exhibitors receive a booth in a high traffic area, along with one free meeting registration. Exhibitors have the opportunity to interact with attendees throughout the entire meeting.
- AgEcon Search
- Oxford University Press
- Center for Agricultural and Rural Development
- USDA-Economic Research Service (ERS)
- USDA-National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS)
- Purdue University
- Cambridge University Press
- Council on Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics (C-FARE)
Your organization can sponsor many different types of events at the meeting, such as continental breakfasts or AAEA Section receptions. Sponsors receive one free meeting registration, your organization's logo on all of the relevant signage onsite, and a link to your organization's website from this site.
The Annual Meeting program includes advertisements ranging from quarter-page to a full page. Organizations can also advertise by having promotional materials printed and handed out to attendees when they pick up their registration materials