2014 AAEA Annual Meeting
Printed Meeting Program (PDF)
Plenary Sessions & Speaker Series Events
Meeting Timeline/ Reunions & Receptions
Monday Concurrent Sessions Schedule (Session #1101-1088)
Tuesday Concurrent Sessions Schedule (Session #2001-2105)
Topical Index (Session Titles)
Participant and Author Index (Last Name A-L)
Participant and Author Index (Last Name M-R)
Participant and Author Index (Last Name S-Z)
The 2014 AAEA Annual Meeting in Minneapolis will offer AAEA members and other applied economists a chance to interact and learn over the course of the three day meeting on July 27-29. Most of the Annual Meeting events will take place at the Hyatt Regency hotel conveniently located on the Nicollet Mall downtown Minneapolis.
This year's meeting features a large amount of educational content including:
- More than 150 educational sessions
- Over 200 posters on display, with opportunities to interact with their authors
- Plenary sessions each day, featuring high-profile speakers
Common research topics include:
- International development
- Climate change
- Linkages between food and health
- The Farm Bill
- Land use and water resource issues
- Regional economics
- Business economics
- Behavioral economics
Submitting to the 2014 Annual Meeting
Submissions for the 2014 AAEA Annual Meeting are now CLOSED.
If you have any questions regarding submissions for the Annual Meeting, please contact the AAEA Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 918-3190.
- June 25, 2014
- Deadline to book a hotel room at the discounted rates at the Millennium Hotel. After this date the discounted rates cannot be guaranteed.
- July 10, 2014
- Last day to receive advanced registration rates. All registrations after this date will be done on-site.