2013 Joint Annual Meeting Exhibitors:
- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
- AgEcon Search
- Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- Oxford University Press (OUP)
- Purdue University
- University of Illinois farmdoc/FAST Tools
- USDA-Economic Research Service
- USDA-Foreign Agricultural Service
The online ordering website and Exhibitor Services Kit is now available for all 2013 registered exhibitors.
To sign up as an Exhibitor for the Joint Annual Meeting, please download and complete the Exhibitor Registration form (PDF).
Each Annual Meeting Exhibitor will receive:
- One 10' by 10' booth with two chairs, one skirted table, an identification sign, and a garbage can
- Your booth located in a high traffic area, easily accessible to meeting attendees
- One complimentary meeting registration, with Exhibitor ribbon
- Your organization listed in the Joint Annual Meeting program and on the Joint Annual Meeting website
Exhibitors may also purchase additional space for their booth and additional meeting registrations.
Why Exhibit at the Joint Annual Meeting?
The 2013 Joint Annual Meeting will provide exhibitors with exposure to attendees who work in academic departments, government agencies, NGOs, and in the private sector in the fields of agricultural and applied economics. The Joint Annual Meeting represents a professional gathering of the Agricultural & Applied Economics Association (AAEA) and the Canadian Agricultural Economics Society (CAES).
Profile of Joint Annual Meeting
Over 1,300 participants are expected to attend the 2013 Joint Annual Meeting from AAEA and CAES. Meeting attendees have the chance to attend a large number of concurrent sessions, plenary sessions featuring invited speakers, and banquet and luncheon forums. AAEA is committed to providing Exhibitors with a location best suited to attract the interest of our attendees.
To cancel your Annual Meeting Exhibitor Registration, contact Kristen Wright at the AAEA Business Office at (414) 918-3190 or at Kwright@aaea.org. The deadline to cancel is June 10; after this date, no refunds will be given.
Over 100 undergraduate students will gather at the 2013 Joint Annual Meeting to participate in the Academic Bowl competition. These students are trained to apply economic principles to real world problems. You can connect with these students at the Undergraduate Recruitment Fair. Participants will set up tables in the Academic Bowl area and talk with students as they wait for their turn to compete.
The cost is $100 for academic employers and $150 for non-academic employers.
This is a great opportunity to meet bright, motivated undergraduate students who may be a perfect fit for your organization or graduate program.